Hi, everybody! I was nominated by the amazing Fieittyreads for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much for the nomination!
Kira’s questions and my answers:
1) Have you watched any tv show recently? If not, which (ones) would you like to?
For over a year now I’ve been trying to catch up with Pretty Little Liars but I’m just not that kind of person who can sit behind her computer and watch episode after episode of a tv show… Now I still need to watch and season and a half but the site where I watched it on doesn’t work anymore. *facepalm* Maybe one day I will finish Pretty Little Liars but I have no desire to watch a tv show that isn’t currently on tv.
2) Where is your favourite place to buy clothes?
I’m not that big of a shopping person but when I have to buy new clothes I just go to the mall and walk into the stores where I may like something.
3) What is your favourite snack food?
Crisps! I adore crisps!
4) What is one thing you think is weird/different about your country?
What is weird or different about Belgium? I seriously have no idea…? Maybe you know something? Comment below.
5) Who is your obscure fictional crush?
It’s not like a big fictional crush or something… When I hear ‘fictional crush’ I think of Peeta, Percy, Jace or Jacob Portman. But if I hear ‘obscure fictional cursh’ I’ll have to go with Rhysand of A Court of Thorns and Roses. Like I said in the beginning; it’s not my real crush. I’m still not really sure about him but I kind of do like him.
6) Your LEAST favourite beverage?
Tonic of Schweppes! Ugh! I hate it! It’s awful!
7) Do you have any siblings?
I have one older brother.
8) What is driving like in your country?
We begin to learn to drive when we’re seventeen or eighteen and when you’re eighteen you can get your license. Driving itself is like the most countries I think. We drive on the right side, … I still have to wait for four years untill I can get my license. :p
9) What job do you wish existed?
Full-time reader would be amazing! But what would be totally awesome is that there would be more chance to succes as a writer. Especially in Belguim. Here (and in actually most of the countries) you can’t just live by writing. When you’re an Amarican or Brittish writer you have more chance to succes because you have more chance that your books will be published around the world. In Belgium it’s already hard to be succesfull in your own country.
10) What other things are you obsessed with, besides reading?
Is there something else? I love watching booktube and I love bookstagram. I also really like to dance but it’s not an obsession anymore. When I was like nine I danced all day.
11) What is something that makes you uncomfortable?
Talking to people… I know this may sound weird but it is as it is. I don’t feel uncomfortable with talking to people I talk to a lot. But when I don’t talk to you for at least once in a week I will feel a little bit uncomfortable. Also when you’re a person who makes me uncomfortable.
Those where the answers and now the facts. In the post of the Creative Blogger Award I gave some very random facts so now they will be more normal.
Eleven facts about me:
- I am from Belgium.
- I am fourteen years old.
- I have one older brother. He’s sixteen.
- I like to go to school. (It’s the waking up and the teachers I don’t like.)
- I am a night owl.
- I want to be an author but I am not sure that will happen.
- My biggest dream is to meet J. K. Rowling.
- My other dream is to see a book of mine published.
- My favourite place to be is alone in my room.
- I jump from a distance in my bed because I’m scared someone from under my bed will grab my feet.
- I have an idea for a trilogy but I still haven’t started writing because I don’t have interesting characters. Yet (hopefully). I hope to get more ideas through the years.
So that was it! I hope you like it! I’m not going to nominate anyone because I have the feeling everyone was already nominated once.
Katniss Potter Booklover xxx