The lovely Bookmark Chronicles nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you so much for nominating me!
“The whole idea of the Sunshine Award is that you nominate bloggers who put a little Sunshine in your day, who are positive, creative and inspiring.”
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate some wonderfull bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer.
1) Do you prefer coffee or tea?
Don’t kill me but I’ve never drank coffee or tea… I once drank apple tea which I didn’t like but I’ve never drank another flavour. I’m this boring person who doesn’t like to taste new things. XD Maybe I should try the tea of my mom and the coffee of my grandma…
2) Are you a sports fan? If so, what sports/teams?
I’m not a sports fan. I don’t like watching sports. I have no idea what sports I would watch. My dad adores cycling (which I hate) and my brother loves rugby (which is okay but I don’t watch it with him). The only time when I watch sport on tv is when it’s the World Championship football (soccer) or the European Championship.
3) What is your favourite food?
I like a lot of snacks but a meal I really love is spaghetti. I could eat it every day.
4) Best book you read this summer.
I have three books and one series I absolutly loved this summer:
- The Prince of Mist by Carlos Ruiz Zafon (Review)
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children and Hollow City by Ransom Riggs (Review 1, review 2)
- All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven (Review)
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (Review)
But if I really have to choose one I’ll go with A Court of Thorns and Roses.
5) Early bird or night owl?
Deffinitly night owl. It’s at night when I start to be productive. I don’t like waking up and mornings.
6) Do you have a favourite super hero?
If you say super hero I think of Mavel so I’ll go with Captain America. I haven’t read any comics of Marvel yet (I really want to) and I haven’t watched a lot movies either but I’m planning on doing that in the near futur, hopefully. I’ve seen one movie of Captain America, though, and I really liked him! Thor looks cool, too.
7) Favourite season?
My favourite season used to be winter because of the snow but since there’s barely any snow recently in Belgium during the winter I just hate winter because of the cold. My new favourite season is spring because it’s not too warm and the landscapes are beautiful.
8) What’s your dream job?
I would love to be a writer but I’m probably not going to be succesfull so I just want to do something with writing and/or languages.
9) Describe yourself in three words.
Crazy, shy but wild. (I asked my friend and she answered “crazy, klunking fangirl”. I don’t want to explain what klunking means… Those who read The Maze Runner will know what it means… XD )
10) What would you do if you won the lottery?
The answer I would like to give is just buy A LOT of books but that wouldn’t be smart so I would buy more books than I usually would but I would save most of the money for when I’m going to live on my own and stuff.
11) What makes you happy?
Reading, obviously. You expected that, didn’t you? XD But also my two friends (I have more than two friends but especially those two :p ) because they’re always there for me and they can always let me laugh and we talk about a lot of crap. They’re just amazing and I love them so much. Notice that I’ve never met one of them but I wouldn’t be able to live without her.
- What is your favourite time of the day?
- What do like about being outside?
- What is your favourite book you read so far this year? (You can pick more than one I know it’s difficult.)
- What do you like about blogging?
- What colours do you like to wear?
- Do you have siblings? If so, how is your relationship with them?
- What is your favourite thing in the world (or universe) beside books and blogging/writting?
- What TV shows do you like to watch?
- Who are your favourite bloggers?
- What would you like to change in the world?
- What would you like to accomplish in the futur?
That was a lot of fun! Thank you again Bookmark Chronicles for nominating me! So, those are my answers and questions! If you’re nominated but you’ve already been nominated or you just don’t want to do it you can totally ignore it. 🙂
Katniss Potter Booklover